Only mammogram appointments can be scheduled online for Derry Imaging. Please call our office at (603) 537-1363 to schedule all other appointments.
Mammograms save lives and getting one has never been easier!
With our online self-scheduling, you can choose the date and time that works for you and schedule your next mammogram in just a couple of minutes. You don’t need a referral from a doctor to schedule a mammogram, so what are you waiting for?
*If you have had previous mammograms at another facility it is important that the films be sent to our office for comparison prior to your appointment, if possible. Please be sure to indicate the facility name and address where you had your last mammogram so that we may obtain those images for you.
**If you have received your second covid vaccine, J&J vaccine or booster vaccine, please schedule out 6 weeks after your vaccine date.
Here’s how it works!
- Click the button above or click here. This will open a new tab via our scheduling partner, DOCASAP.
- Identify the reason for your visit and answer some additional questions.
- Choose the desired location.
- Click the blue bar to show all availability. Choose the date and time that work for you.
- To book the appointment, you will need to log in with either a DOCASAP or Google account or continue as a guest. You will also have the opportunity at the end to create a DOCASAP account for even quicker scheduling in the future.
- You will be sent a code to verify your email each time you book an appointment.
- You will be asked to provide some additional information, including your insurance information, but if you do not have it on hand you can select self-pay and we will collect that information upon your visit.
- Once the appointment is fully booked, you will receive a confirmation via the desired method, email or text.
If you have any trouble, you may also call our office to schedule a mammogram: (603) 537-1363.