Read the instructions below before accessing the portal.
(For best experience access portal from your desktop, laptop or tablet while we work to optimize the mobile platform)Click Here to View Images & Reports
Derry Imaging needs your current email address and cell phone number on file, as that is how the system will verify it is you and provide you a pin to view your imaging. If they do not match, you will not receive your pin. Please contact Derry Imaging at 603-537-1363, Option 4 and let the representative know you need to update this information.
Steps to access the portal
- Click the button above to access the portal.
- Enter your first name, last name and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY).
- Read and scroll all the way through the terms & conditions and accept.
- Click submit.
- If your imaging is found, use your email or phone number to receive your PIN to access your images.
- Make sure to check your spam folder (or unknown senders) if you do not see the PIN in your inbox (or text messages).
- If your imaging was not found, please ensure your first name, last name and date of birth are entered correctly.
- If you have a middle initial, try entering the initial as part of your first name (ex. First: “Jane H”; Last: “Doe”).
- If you are still having trouble, call Derry Imaging at 603-537-1363 (select option 4) to confirm you are set up for the portal and that we have your current email address and cell phone number.
PLEASE NOTE: Cardiology studies (Echo, Stress Echo, Stress test) are not housed in this portal and must be requested using the electronic form or calling our office 603-537-1363 Option 4.
What you will see
Steps to share studies
- Check a box or boxes. Then click “Share”
- A window will appear (as shown below)
- Click the “Email” tab if necessary. Message to recipient is optional.
- Carefully enter the email address of the person with whom you wish to share your study. Then click “share studies”
- The recipient will receive an email notification that you have shared your study.
- They must click the link in the email which will take them to the registration process.
- After they register they can log in and view your study.
- Note: If you share your study with someone, they will be able to share your study with others.
What you will see
How to upload prior imagingClick Here to Upload
Note: Google Chrome is the preferred browser for uploads. If you want to use another browser, you will need to install the Java plug-in to upload images. ImageShare will recognize the browser you are using and guide you through the quick installation process.
- Click the button above to begin.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and select the drive or folder of the images you would like to upload. The computer will scan and look for any available dicom images. This may take a few minutes to complete.
- Select ‘Upload Selected Studies’ and wait while the study uploads.
- Once the study(ies) has been uploaded successfully, you will see a green checkbox and have the opportunity to upload a report document or additional studies.
- To upload a report, select ‘Choose File’. Choose the report in the new window that pops up and select ‘Upload Report’.
- You can download these instructions with visuals here.