We are currently scheduling exams at all of our locations (some exams may be temporarily unavailable or limited). Our Bedford & Windham office hours have also been temporarily adjusted to Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
We are committed to caring for you through the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The health of our patients, staff and community is top priority and we are undertaking strict protocols to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are in frequent contact with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of New Hampshire so that we can stay up to date on COVID-19 developments and continue to put measures in place to keep both our patients and our healthcare workers safe and healthy.
We are taking the following additional measures to ensure the health and safety of all our patients and staff:
- Masks: For everyone’s protection, all staff and patients must wear a mask while in our office. Please remember to wear a mask to your appointment.
- Pre-screening: Pre-screening will be conducted upon registration.
- MRI, CT or Nuclear Pre-screening: Instructions will be given to you the day prior to your exam.
- Reducing contact: Seating has been reduced, areas marked to help indicate social distancing and plexi glass has been installed at the front desk in order to protect patients & staff. To further reduce contact, we have added secure electronic fillable forms should your exam require pre-screening paperwork.
- Limiting Visitors: At this time, we are asking that if you require someone to be with you they will need to wear a mask and wait in the waiting area. No visitors will be allowed in the exam area.
- Cleaning: All hard surfaces in the waiting room is wiped down with appropriate cleaning agents at least every 2 hours. Exam rooms and equipment: Additional time has been added between patients so we may thoroughly clean and disinfect exam rooms after every patient.
REMINDER: PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR MASK. IF YOU SUSPECT EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND HAVE FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE QUARANTINE YOURSELF AND CALL YOUR DOCTOR. DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE.