All Derry Imaging offices have enhanced safety and sanitization protocols in place for the safety of our patients and staff. COVID-19 vaccinations and weekly surveillance testing are also being provided to all staff members.
We are taking the following additional measures to ensure the health and safety of all our patients and staff:
- Masks: For everyone’s protection, all staff and patients must wear a mask while in our office. Please remember to wear a mask to your appointment.
- Pre-screening: All patients will have a brief health screening and have their temperature taken either during or after check-in.
- Reducing contact: Seating has been reduced, areas marked to help indicate social distancing and plexi glass has been installed at the front desk in order to protect patients & staff.
- Limiting Visitors: At this time, we are asking that if you require someone to be with you they will need to wear a mask and wait in the waiting area. No visitors will be allowed in the exam area.
- Cleaning: All hard surfaces in the waiting room is wiped down with appropriate cleaning agents at least every 2 hours. Exam rooms and equipment: Additional time has been added between patients so we may thoroughly clean and disinfect exam rooms after every patient.
While safety concerns are extremely important, our policies and procedures allow exams and screenings to be safely performed. Major professional medical organizations continue with their annual mammography and lung cancer screening recommendations even during the pandemic
REMINDER: PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR MASK. IF YOU SUSPECT EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND HAVE FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE QUARANTINE YOURSELF AND CALL YOUR DOCTOR. DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE.