Derry Interventional Spine Center (DISC) is committed to improving the quality of life for people who suffer from acute or chronic pain.
Offices conveniently located at 160 South River Rd, Suite 2100 Bedford, NH and 15 Tsienneto Rd, Suite 103 Derry, NH. (603) 537-3095.
The office will be closed February 22 – 26.
We can see you in office or via telehealth visit. Click here to learn more about Telehealth visits.
Covid-19 Protocol & Check-in Procedure:
- Masks: For everyone’s protection, all staff and patients must wear a mask while in our office. Please remember to wear a mask to your appointment.
- Pre-screening & Temperature Check: Pre-screening and temperature checks will be conducted prior to entering the building. Upon arrival for you appointment, park your car and call the office to let them know you have arrived. A staff member will meet you at your car to screen you and take your temperature. If you are having a procedure you will be require to be tested for Covid-19 2-4 days prior.
- Cleaning: All hard surfaces in the waiting room is wiped down with appropriate cleaning agents at least every 2 hours. Exam rooms and equipment: Additional time has been added between patients so we may thoroughly clean and disinfect exam rooms after every patient.
We are committed to providing you with the care you need in the safest environment possible. All staff are randomly tested for Covid-19, are dressed in full PPE including N95 masks and face shields. We are in frequent contact with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of New Hampshire to stay current on any new developments and will continue to put measures in place to keep both staff and patients safe and healthy.
For more than 25 years Dr. Athar Usmani and his team of highly experienced pain nurses have been improving patients lives through advanced interventional and pain management therapies. Our number one goal is to help you manage and reduce your pain symptoms, and to promote your day to day functionality, thereby improving your quality of life.
Derry Interventional Spine Center offers an extensive range of treatment options, including interventional procedures, performed in a state-of-the-art interventional suite, rehabilitation, medication management, alternative therapies, support and education.
Referring Physicians – Please fax referral to (603) 537-3046 including relevant clinical notes and all appropriate investigations (MRI, X-Ray, CT scan reports etc.). For questions or to schedule a patient please call: (603) 537-3095.
Some Conditions We Treat:
- Neck and back pain (acute & chronic)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Compression Fracture of the spine
- Fibromyalgia and other Myofascial Pain
- Kyphoplasties – for vertebral fractures
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet joint steroid injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation – for low back and neck pain, arthritic knees
- Viscosupplementation – for arthritic knees
- Nerve Blocks – Peripheral, Sympathetic
- Trigger injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Joint Injections (knees, hips, elbows, wrists, shoulders)
“I would describe Dr. Usmani as Super-Superman. Dr. Usmani has helped me tremendously. I can continue to work, play golf and all the other things I love to do. I would never go to any other pain center or see anyone other than Dr. Usmani. He and his staff are wonderful.”
— Paul Hamilton, Salem, NH
Athar Usmani, MD, F.R.C.S. – Dr. Usmani is a board certified anesthesiologist with expertise in interventional pain management. He received his M.B.B.S. at King Edward Medical College and F.R.C.S. at The Royal College of Sugeons (London, Glasgow). He has been improving his patients quality of life through interventional and pain management therapies for more than 25 years in the Southern New Hampshire area.