At Derry Imaging we combine cutting edge technology with more affordable pricing compared to other providers. We maintain the highest accreditation levels for all of our diagnostic imaging services. Providing the best service and care to our patients is our top priority.
Cutting Edge Technology and Training
- 1.5T High-field MRI – 1.5T is the gold standard in a clinical setting. We offer a16 channel, wide “open” bore MRI at both Derry & Bedford.
- 64 Slice Low Dose CT Scanner
- 3D Mammography – clinically proven to provide more accurate breast cancer screenings
- VolparaLive! – Real-time feedback designed to help technologists acquire consistent, high-quality mammograms.
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACs) allows your doctor to have immediate viewing access to images for review and stronger collaboration for the entire healthcare team.
Expertise and Training
- Our radiologists are on-site, Board Certified, Fellowship-trained in subspecialty areas of: Women’s Imaging, Breast Imaging, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Neuroradiology, Vascular, Body Imaging, and Interventional Radiology
- Registered and credentialed technologists with specialty certifications