A Smarter Choice for Lung Cancer Screening:
Save 40–70% on Derry Imaging’s services compared to hospital imaging.
Savings Meets Quality
A low-dose CT scan can help find cancer early and is the only recommended screening test for lung cancer. We strive to provide you with the highest level of diagnostic expertise and cutting-edge technology at a fraction of the cost of other imaging providers. While cost is important, quality is equally important when it comes to your health and peace of mind.
Choosing Derry Imaging is as Easy as 1-2-3…
- Ask your doctor to fax the order along with any other information required by your insurance.
- Derry Imaging will call you to schedule your exam. (X-ray is walk-in, no appointment needed.)
- Your doctor receives your results in 24–48 hours after your exam.
Should you be screened?
- Are you between 55-77 years old? Some private insurance covers until age 80.
- Are you a current smoker? Or have you quit in the last 15 years?
- Have you smoked the equivalent of 30 pack-years or more?
Pack Years = (# of packs smoked per day) X (# of years smoked)
If you meet all eligibility requirements your screening will be fully covered.
If you do not meet the above criteria but feel you are at risk for lung cancer, talk with your doctor to see if screening or other options are right for you.
Does your health plan include “Site-of-Service”?
If so, you could save hundreds of dollars and pay just a small co-pay by choosing to have your MRI or CT scan at Derry Imaging, even if your deductible has not been met. Check with your plan administrator to see if it’s included in your plan.
Someone is There for You
Our Lung Cancer Screening Patient Navigator is your contact at Derry Imaging Center, providing you with resources and support, and serving as your liaison throughout the process. The Patient Navigator is responsible for ensuring patients are educated in the screening process, will relay necessary information to all providers involved in each patient’s care and serve as a true advocate for the patient.