Derry Imaging is seeking a Radiology Imaging Scheduler to join our growing team!
This full-time Patient Service Representative position of 40 hours per week will be part of our collaborative team, providing excellent customer service to patients and referring physicians. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, patient check in and registration, scheduling exams, answering phone calls, and related front desk duties. The position is primarily located in Derry but may require travel to Windham and Bedford as well as occasional Saturday shifts. Exceptional communication skills and patient compassion is critical as you work in a fast paced environment.
- High school diploma with at least 2 years’ experience in a medical office required
- Radiology scheduling experience strongly preferred
- Basic medical terminology and insurance knowledge required
- Skilled in the use of computers and related software applications
- Excellent typing skills
- Detailed oriented, ability to multi-task with constant interruption is required
- Above average organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstration of ethical and professional conduct, including the ability to maintain confidentiality (HIPAA)
Apply today either by email or fax: Keith Gordon, Office Manager, at email@example.com or 603-537-1324.
We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
Derry Imaging Center, an independently owned and operated practice, is American College Radiology (ACR) accredited in Mammography, Ultrasound, Nuclear medicine, MRI and CT Imaging, and has onsite fellowship-trained radiologists. Offices are located in Derry, Windham, and Bedford. For more information, visit www.Derryimaging.com.
Derry Imaging Center offers a competitive hourly salary, and
comprehensive benefits including medical insurance, vacation & 401K at 32 hours.