We’re excited to expand our services in Londonderry at our new location and introduce the 3T Skyr MRI: the most advanced technology for high-definition images and comfortable scan with wide open bore.
At Derry Imaging, you always have:
- Convenient Access. Same day, next day, evening and Saturday appointments for most services
- Price transparency. See exactly how much you can save (40-70% on average) with our custom quote form.
- Advanced technology. Delivering the best picture of your health with 3T Skyra MRI for high-definition images and a quick, comfortable scan.
- Easy Access. You will have access to all your imaging and reports via our patient portal.
- Expert radiologists on site. This can save time and avoid undue worry if there are any concerns that present themselves during an exam.
3T MRI – Best In Class
The Skyra 3T MRI delivers one of the highest quality MRI exams available today. The strong 3T magnet provides superior images and a fast, comfortable scan for you.
- Comfort – Open bore design (70cm) provides a comfortable scan, helps reduce anxiety & claustrophobia
- Speed – faster scan times, less noisy
- Diagnostic Confidence – 3T magnet delivers superior, highly-detailed images to ensure a more accurate diagnosis. Learn More
We are proud to offer the Areo DR Wireless Digital X-Ray that provides a 50% reduction in radiation dose with absolutely no compromises in the quality of study images. X-Ray services are walk-in, so no need for an appointment. Learn More
Our state-of-the-art ultrasound technology produces three-dimensional images that look amazingly life like and truly remarkable. Ultrasound is used routinely to examine the fetus, abdominal organs, thyroid gland, the female pelvis, breast lump, and blood vessels. Learn More
Derry Imaging is a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, and our services include 3D mammograms, breast MRI, breast biopsies and more. But beyond providing high-quality services, we are dedicated to an unmatched standard of care and accessibility for all women. Learn More
A bone densitometry scan (also called a DXA scan) is a special type of X-ray test used to measure the calcium content of the bone. The bone density measurement is taken using a DXA system (Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorpitometry). Learn More